5 Days (38hrs)
Written & Practical (8 hours)
$350.00 (Nett Fee)
The “Perform Metal Scaffold Erection” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills in performing metal scaffold erection and dismantling work activities in construction and related industries.
The “Perform Metal Scaffold Erection” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction sites and related industries.
Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
Participants will learn to:
- List rules and regulations to ensure safety in erecting scaffold system
- Identify, select, set up and perform pre-checking of scaffolding system
- Perform erection and dismantling frame scaffold
- Perform erection and dismantling tubular independent tied scaffold
- Perform erection and dismantling tower scaffold
- Perform erection and dismantling modular scaffold
- Perform housekeeping and maintain record keeping of scaffold system
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020503806
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.