2-3/4 days (21 hrs)
$260.00 (Nett Fee)
Learners will be able to apply their skills and knowledge learnt to their organisations to perform work in confined space operations in accordance to the legal and operational requirements with respect to workplace safety & health.
Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 5
The job role(s) / occupations that includes Confined Space Entrant, Confined Space Attendant, Supervisor, Rescue personnel, Manager, Company Safety Personnel, Engineers, Technician / Operators related to / in the process industry.
Participants will learn:
- Identify duties and responsibilities of a Confined space Supervisor under the WSH legislations and Codes of Practice
- Identify, prevent and control confined space hazards
- Carry out and comply with the requirements of a Confined space Entry Permit System using a systematic approach
- Apply Gas Detection Instruments and other control measures when working in confined space
- Implement the safe use of personal protective equipment and respiratory protective equipment when working in a confined space
- Assist in Implementing an Emergency Response Plan
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2013501020
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.