1-3/4 Days (14hrs)
$120.00 (Nett Fee)
Perform Work in Confined Space Operation is one of the core units in all process sectors of Process Industry. It specifies the skills and knowledge required by people to Perform Work in Confined Space Operation.
Individuals Includes confined space entrants, confined space attendants, and all those working in confined space environment.
Be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) level 2
Participants will learn to:
- Identify duties and responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work under the WSH Legislations and Codes of Practice
- Identify confined space hazards
- Use Gas detection Instruments for atmospheric monitoring
- Comply with Permit-to-work system and safe work procedures when working in confined space
- Participate in an emergency for confined space
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2013500737
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.