1 Day (8hrs)
Written & Practical (1 hour)
80.00 (Nett Fee)
Breathing Apparatus is the valuable life-saving and necessary equipment for working in hazardous environment and performing rescue operations. BA users must be competently trained in pre-check/post check SOP, donning and maintenance before they are permitted to use it.
- Supervisors and workers who will be part of the first response rescue team or working under hazardous environment.
- Emergency Response Team members
- Managers/Executives, Safety and Health Officers
- Those who are aspired to obtain practical enhancement in their job
- Able to read, write and speak English at proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3
- Physical and medically fit
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the component and working principles of SCBA, EEBD
- Understand the function and handling of SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) & EEBD (Emergency Escape Breathing Device) during emergency
- Don SCBA / EEBD set according to SOP
- Pre-check, use and maintain BA / EEBD set competently
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2021004672
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Approved 4 SDU Points
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Certificate of Successful Completion.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case-by-case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.