1 Day (8hrs)
Written & Practical (1 hour)
200.00 (Nett Fee)
First response is utmost important to save life in the event of a Fall from Height incident. Special purpose-built equipment are used to mitigate the situation. First responders are therefore must be competently trained to assess the situation, plan and execute a safe rescue operation. Periodical Refresher Training is highly recommended to ensure currency of users’ skill and technique.
- Supervisors and workers who will be part of the first response rescue team
- Emergency Response Team members
- Managers/Executives, Safety and Health Officers
- Those who are aspired to obtain practical enhancement in their job
- Able to read, write and speak English at proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3
- Physical and medically fit
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the prevailing Work at Height Regulations, Codes of Practice & Advisories
- Assess situation with Risk Assessment prior to formulating a Rescue Plan
- Select, implement the feasible Rescue Methods
- Utilise the skills and techniques for specialised WAH rescue equipment
- Select and pre-check the Rescue Equipment to carry out an effective and safe rescue
- Remove of victim from WAH emergency to safe ground
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2021004671
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Approved 8 SDU Points
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Certificate of Successful Completion.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case-by-case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.