1 Day (8hrs)
Written (1 hr)
$80.00 (Nett Fee)
This course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to recognize the safety hazards at shipyard work, know the preventive measures to be adopted, and the importance of observing safety signs and safe work procedures operating in the shipbuilding and ship repairing work environment.
This is a mandatory WSH training course for workers in general trade operating in the shipbuilding and ship repairing work environment.
Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
Participants will learn to:
- Understand legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a shipyard
- Recognise the different types of industrial safety signs
- Understand the application process for safety permit prior to hot work
- Don personal protective equipment
- Apply safety precautions when working with different hazards
- Respond to fire and emergency
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020503949
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.