4.5 Days (36 hrs)
Written and Case Study (4 hours)
$327.00 (Nett Fee)
On completion of this unit, learners will have knowledge and skills in supervising formwork activities which include the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling and inspection of formwork structures at any worksite.
- Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 4 and above
- Preferably have completed and passed the relevant Formwork Course, SEC (K) (Timber, Aluminium or System Formwork) by Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
The “Supervise WSH for Formwork Construction” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers supervising formwork activities works in construction sites and related industries.
Participants will learn:
- Apply the WSH Act and its subsidiary legislations and relevant Codes of Practice to the construction, erection, alteration or dismantling of any formwork structure in a worksite.
- List the roles and responsibilities of a formwork supervisor.
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for formwork activities.
- Apply the fundamentals of formwork and falsework structure construction.
- Ensure formwork structure construction is in accordance with approved design.
- Inspect formwork and falsework structure before, during and after concreting.
- Respond to failure in formwork structure, fire and emergencies.
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020504051
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.