3 Days (24hrs)
Written & Practical (3 hours)
$600.00 (Nett Fee)
Respond to Fire and Hazmat Emergency is designed to enable a person to function as a member of a Company Emergency Response Team (CERT) in order to meet and respond to fire and Hazmat emergencies.
- People already working or with desire to enter the process industry with the skills and knowledge required to allow a person to function as a member of a Company Emergency Response Team (CERT).
- Operators or technicians working in the plant, workshops in the process industry or industrial building.
- have received training in wearing breathing apparatus (BA), search and rescue, casualty handling and fire command and control systems.
- Able to listen, read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 6
Participants will learn to:
- Prepare for fire and Hazmat emergencies.
- Participate to contain fire emergencies.
- Participate to contain Hazmat emergencies.
- Assist in search and rescue operations.
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020504844
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Approved 24 SDU Points
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.