1 Day (7.5hrs)
Written & Practical (1.5hrs)
$84.00 (Nett Fee)
In recent times there had been several cases of fall from height incidents. The Ministry of Manpower has emphasized that all workers who are involved in work at height activities must be able to perform their work in a safe and proper manner.
This course is for individuals who are assigned to perform work at height activities. The course provides learners with the requisite WAH knowledge so that they can perform WAH activities properly and safely.
The “Perform Work At Height” is a mandatory training course for all workers performing WAH in construction and other industry sectors.
Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
Participants will learn to:
- Perform checks before and after use of Work at Height (WAH) equipment
- Perform proper use of WAH equipment in accordance to relevant legislation and guidelines, including evaluating use of fall arrest and fall prevention systems
- Perform self-relief techniques during harness suspension trauma situations
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020503643
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.