1 Day (7hrs)
Written (1 hr)
$85.00 (Nett Fee)
The “Perform Formwork Activities” course aims to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to perform formwork activities.
The “Perform Formwork Activities” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers performing formwork activities works in construction sites and related industries.
Employability Skills (ES) Workplace Literacy level 3 and above.
Participants will learn to:
- State the applicable legal and other requirements for formwork and working-at-height
- List the roles of a worker in formwork installation, alteration and dismantling
- State the types of formwork used in the industry
- Apply basic risk assessment for formwork activities
- Identify hazards associated with formwork activities
- Observe safety and health measures for formwork activities
- Use appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for formwork activities and Working-At-Height
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2020503923
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Statement of Attainment (SOA).
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.