4.5 Days (34 hrs)
Written and Case Study (4 hours)
$350.00 (Nett Fee)
Participants will be equipped with relevant skills & knowledge in workplace safety & health in order that they can manage projects with sound safety and health policies and systems in place.
The “Manage Construction Work for WSH” is a mandatory training course for all individuals who are assigned to manage any construction project exceeding $10m in contract value e.g. project managers, project directors, construction managers, project engineers.
- Able to read, write and speak English at proficiency level equivalent to WPLN Level 6 or equivalence.
- Knowledge of the construction industry activities
- Holding the post of WSH Committee Chairman, Project Director/Manager, Superintendent, Construction Site Manager, Project Engineer or equivalent posts.
Participants will learn:
- Understand the legal obligations of duty holders, including the project manager of a worksite, under the new WSH framework.
- Form the WSH Committee and implement its functions.
- Plan and implement safety programme, system and safe work procedure for construction activities.
- Plan and implement an occupational health programme and risk assessment.
- Plan and implement risk management for all construction activities.
- Establish the procedures for incident reporting, accident prevention and investigation.
- Establish and implement Safety and Health Management System in worksite.
- Plan and participate in safety and health audit and review in worksite.
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Funding code: TGS-2020503849
Approved 34 SDU Points
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.