2.5 Days (20.5 hrs)
Written & Practical (5 hours)
$327.00 (Nett Fee)
The aim of the course is to provide learners with requisite knowledge and skills in WAH to manage work-at-height activities so work can be carried out safely.
The “Manage Work At Height” is designed to meet the minimum standards for work at height training for supervisors, assessors and managers in Singapore, as recommended in the WSH (WAH) Regulations 2013 and the Approved Code of Practice for Working Safely at Height (2011).
Have at least WSQ ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above or equivalent and the ability to carry out hazard identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures.
Participants will learn:
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) legislation/Approved Code of Practice/Singapore Standards applicable to work at height.
- Identify and explain the Roles & Responsibilities of stakeholders, competent and responsible persons.
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for work at height.
- Review the necessary fall preventive / protective control measures for safe execution of work at height.
- Establish, evaluate, review and implement a Fall Prevention Plan.
- Establish and implement a system for an effective monitoring and control of WAH risks.
- Don, check and correct Individual Fall Protection Equipment and respond to a fall emergency.
Proper attire. No short pants and singlet. Safety Shoes is required.
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Funding code: TGS-2020503857
Approved 20 SDU Points
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.