1/2 Day (4 hours)
Written (0.5 hour)
100.00 (Nett Fee)
TCCW for workers is based on the LTA Code of Practice for Traffic Controller at work zone, and is designed for workers or anyone deployed to carry out roadworks in LTA projects.
Under LTA CP requirements, only trained and competent persons are allowed to be involved in roadworks/traffic control where they must be conversant in the safe methods of placing, operating, maintaining and removing devices on the road.
Workers or any site personnel involved in road works, tree cutting, traffic control, and those involved in roadwork projects or traffic controlling.
Able to read, write and speak basic English.
Participants will learn to:
- This course will cover effect planning and management of traffic control at work zone and public safety.
- At the end of the course participants will have the basic skills and knowledge of managing traffic control and road safety.
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet.
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass.
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case-by-case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.