1 Day (8hrs)
Written & Practical (1 hour)
149.00 (Nett Fee)
Those working as transport drivers transporting hazardous materials and those who are keen to become hazardous material transport drivers
- Able to read, write and speak English at proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3
- Possess a valid driving license; subject to SCDF screening; subject to ISD screening
Participants will learn to:
- Explain the 9 classes of hazardous substances and their identifications
- Explain the purpose and legislation requirements on the transportation of hazardous material
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the drivers in any emergency
- Know the basic principles on the chemistry of fire and be able to operate a fire extinguisher effectively
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2019500285
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case by case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.