Every Month from 2020 onwards Please Contact To Check Capacity
Written (MCQ) and Formative Assessment
550 (Nett Fee) + 50 administrative fee and shirt
This competency unit covers the skills and knowledge required by the person who will become a leader/trainer in the sports domain of Fitness and Aerobic Kickboxing.
Skills Future Funding available, NTUC Union Funding available and SDF funding is available for this course. Eligible trainees are required to apply and claim SDF directly from WDA. Please refer to WDA website for information on funding amount and other details.
This course aims to provide those who will become a sports coach/trainer with essential training skills for industry application.
Participants will learn:
• The role of the trainer (Kickboxing)
• To demonstrate the appropriate level of competence in kickboxing techniques and perform Kickboxing coaching by providing clear instructions in routine workouts.
• To demonstrate safe and effective kickboxing techniques and aerobic Activities.
• To educate individuals about the benefits of Kickboxing
• To provide Workshops and Training with a provisional certification
• To be well-equipped with valuable sports science knowledge that can holistically be beneficial for participants and coaches alike
• Implement optimal workouts, including those with no equipment
• Build a firm foundation in Kickboxing lessons by planning and implementing activities
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
Follow the link for general information on the T&Cs http://www.maximumwellnesssg.com/resources/Service%20Terms%20and%20Conditions%20MWS%20v1.1.pdf
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by cheque, cash or NETS upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case be case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.
For Group Booking:
Please Download Form & Email to us @ email@example.com
Comments are closed.