1 Day (8hrs)
Written & Practical (1 hour)
200.00 (Nett Fee)
Besides the mandatory safety training under WSH (Confined Space) Regulations for all personnel performing operation in Confined Space, stakeholders should also provide rescue equipment and competently trained rescue persons as first responders for immediate response to an emergency situation. A speedy and effective Emergency Response Team (ERT) is critical to the survival of the victim.
Our trainer would share with you his knowledge and years of experience on what is required to do during a confined space emergency incident.
- Supervisors and workers who will be part of the first response rescue team
- Emergency Response Team members
- Managers/Executives, Safety and Health Officers
- Those who are aspired to obtain practical enhancement in their job
- Able to read, write and speak English at proficiency level equivalent to ESS Level 3
- Physical and medically fit
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the prevailing Confined Space Regulations
- Conduct Risk & Situation Assessment in formulating a feasible Rescue Operation Plan
- Select, implement the feasible types of Confined Space Rescue Methods
- Select the types of Rescue Equipment for effective and safe rescue operation
- Understand various roles & responsibilities of ERT members during operation
- Remove victims from confined space emergency
Safety Shoes. Proper attire. No short pants and singlet
Funding code: TGS-2021004670
Registration & Payment:
To register simply use our online registration in our website or download the PDF application form to submit via email.
Approved 8 SDU Points
Upon successful completion and passing the exam, participant will receive a safety pass and Certificate of Successful Completion.
Terms & Conditions for Course Registration & Refund:
- A Letter of Confirmation on the training date will be issued upon confirmation of your registration.
- Full payment for the training can be made by Cheque, Cash, NETS or Internet Banking upon confirmation. Payment should be made prior to course commencement date.
- Certificates and Passes will not be released unless full payment is received.
- No refund of fees allowed for cancellations of classes or absence of participants on the day of course commencement. However, for such cases, PTC would advise rescheduling of replacement of candidate provided a valid reason & evidence is given.
- Full course fee will be chargeable for absent on course date without valid reason & evidence.
- Refund of fees is only on case-by-case basis, when the participants can show they were medically unfit or postponement or replacement is not possible by any means.
- PTC reserves the right to alter or cancel class and/or venue without liability.
- PTC reserves the right to revise the course materials to meet SSG/MOM requirements.